3rd Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl – Saturday, October 22nd
Join End Of Elm and the New Jersey Highlands Coalition for the 3rd Hopped Up Highlands Pub Crawl on Saturday in Morristown, NJ. End Of Elm is pleased to be a sponsor and a stop along the Pub Crawl.
Tickets start at just $20 and are available online in advance or via mail and a $20 check to New Jersey Highlands Coalition (508 Main Street Boonton, NJ 07005). Tickets will be sold at each bar along the route the day of the event at $25 per person.
The Pub Crawl will make 4 stops throughout Morristown beginning with check-in at. Stop in to register and to get your complimentary Pub Crawl t-shirt!
• Custom Pub Crawl t-shirt
• Discounted craft beer specials & food at 4 amazing locations
• An Instagram scavenger hunt for a chance to win prizes
• Our ‘Clean Water Pledge’ banner
All the venues along the Pub Crawl are within walking distance of once another, so you can join us and register at any stop along the route! This year’s Pub Crawl Schedule:
1. Sona 13 13 South St, Morristown, NJ 07960 6:00PM-7:10PM
2. Tashmoo Restaurant & Bar 8 Dehart St, Morristown, NJ 07960 7:15PM-8:25PM
3. George and Martha’s American Grille 67 Morris St, Morristown, NJ 07960 8:30PM-9:40PM
4. End of Elm 140 Morris St, Morristown, NJ 07960 9:45PM-11:00PM